Tuesday 20 April 2010

I really can't believe I am doing this

So ladies and gentlemen I am now a blogging blogger that blogs. I can't actually believe I am doing this. I never thought I would. I'm still not sure I should, but alot of people that I have been following recently on twitter do it and it was suggested to me that its a good way to get things off my chest, lord only know I could do with that sometimes.

And I am really not sure anyone is THAT interested.

So, here I am blogging. I don't know how long I will keep it up or how often I will blog, but I suppose this outlet is here if I need it. Rest assured it will be the worst spelt, worst puncuated and have the worst grammer on the whole friggin interweb.

Oh one thing I have decided is that every blog will have a song to play with it. So for starting lets go with They Might Be Giants and the theme from Flood, but that in itself is only 27 seconds long, so ill let the record run to track number 2, which is Birdhouse in your Soul.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, congrats on your first blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birdhouse is a good song, its number 2 on my Spotify.

    Welcome to blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete