Tuesday 27 April 2010

Blog 6.5 - While I remember.......

When I die I want certain songs to be at my funeral. This blog makes sure that its in writing.

When my casket is brought in Simon and Garfunkal - Sound of Silence should be played.

At some point Manic Street Preachers - No Surface All feeling should be play.

Lastly as everyone is leave I want the first few bars of Everyone Hurts by REM played however that should go into Its the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine) again by REM.

There, its in writing and you have read it, so its on you now!

1 comment:

  1. Nice song choice with Manics, i do love them. Its not something I've ever thought of as I'm too embarrassed to think of my funeral, all that attention. Ouch. I have asked for my ashes to be sprinkled in Stockholm though, though knowing my family they'll mistake that for Stockport.

    ReplyDelete