Thursday 22 April 2010

Good God I have done it again. Blog Number 3

Todays blog may seem rather sporadic, but thats just me - I make no apologies for me.

Most of the people on who read this I would imagine only know me through twitter, I am very thankful for those people. They are very funny and make me smile when sometimes I can’t. It took me a while to understand the whole twitter thing, however over the past couple months I got into a thing of following some random people and seeing where it took me and that’s what made it a lot more interesting and rewarding.

Through one way or another I now tweet with people in Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Scotland, Chile, South Africa, America even Engerlandshire!
Apologies if I have missed anywhere!

When the earth quake hit Chile a few months ago, it was a genuine relief when the tweeters I followed started tweeting again. If people don’t appear for a few days on my time line, I start to wonder.

I like twitter, its fun. It’s random. It’s what has brought me here and I quite like it here.

I love watching programmes like the debates last week and tweeting my way through it with others – and I promise I will try and not calling David Cameron a cunt this week! (note I said try there). It can make the dullest programmes come to life.........I wonder what tweeting during Eurovision next month will be like!


Its an amazing thing, there are people who are thousands of miles away, some who work metres away and there is one more……

…… one very special tweeter out there who knows who she is and today’s song is for her.

The Pixies – Where is my mind?

And then tomorrow is Friday and I have 4 days off. A weekend of possible heart break on the football front.....

No comments:

Post a Comment