Wednesday 28 April 2010

Happy Wednesday Everyone ?

So folks were at the top of the roller coaster about to scream for joy as the weekend approaches, and a bank holiday one at that.

I'm at a slight advantage as I manage to hop on today just as we begin to get ready the end!

Did I ever mention that I was crap at analargys?

I enjoyed my time off , I got to completly chill, go to football and watch some wwe - PERFECT!

Before I get to the point of this blog (yes there is a point) I should point out for those who don't know me as well as others that I am a Christian, I do believe there is someone up there looking doon here.

Over the weekend I intouch with some new people in the twitterverse, and it really has been a God send, and I mean that literally in one particular case

Something that really upsets me the most is feeling helpless. The thought of not being able to help someone when they are feeling down just drives me to tears on occasion and I was faced with this again at the weekend. It hurt because it was someone I love and no matter what I done it didn't help, I felt that I just made things ten times worse.

However we got through this and managed to smile, things may not be quite right but I know now that at the time there was very little I could do.

A day later I was flicking about pages on twitter and someones bio caught my eye. We started tweeting and exchanged some emails. They had went through a smiliar situation and the fact that this person was able to see things from both sides really helped. I was able to open and honest with them without fear of being judged or laughed at. I got advice and I shared that.

It has helped me and I am thankful for this.

Its comforting to know that there are complete strangers out there who are willing to listen and give advice when they don't have to and especially when they have there own problems to deal with.

Anyways I better go, its my turn at Scrabble.

Thank you.

I did consider putting a tear jerker for todays song, but instead I went for a "fuck it lets rock" tune - crank it up to 11!

Supergrass - Richard III http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISHulhCmVb4

1 comment:

  1. awww, glad to have been of help (I assume it's me!). Chin up!
    "The advantage of being at rock bottom is that the only way is up"

    ReplyDelete