Wednesday 21 April 2010

Day 2, Blog 2

"I'm your only friend, i'm not your only friend but i'm little glowing friend"

If you read my blog yesterday then I apologies as those words were probably spinning around your head for a good few hours!

After listing the track I ended up listening to the whole album and it brought back alot of memories.......

I remember being in Arran on holiday with my grandparent and it was the only album I had with me and it was on cassette. It was a great week and I was spoiled rotten, its one of my fondest memories of being with them and of my gran who is no longer with us.

She was the first family death that I went through. I can't quite remember what age I was when she died, I think I was first or second year in high school, I remember my dad telling me and then my mum getting back from the hospital and just coming into my room. She didn't say anything, she just burst into tears and hugged me. I can't remember crying until the funeral. It was only when I seen the casket being brought into the church that I broke and then I couldn't stop.

When I logged into tonight I wasn't sure what I was going to write about so there you go. Slightly random maybe but its just what fell out my Brain.

As for the soundtrack to this blog, look up Spitirulized - Broken Heart. When someone close to me dies I usually end up listen to this track and the album its on. If I am finding it hard to cry then it does the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment