Saturday 24 April 2010

Blog episode 4 - a new hope (that has nothing to do with the content btw)

Hello again and welcome to blog number 4!

Since I started all 5 days ago I have been talking to various people about blogging and how its really helped me with the way I feel sometimes. Although the stuff that ends up on the blog might not have anything to do with it, it still seems to help.

Someone even told me it inspired them to start blogging again, this really made me happy!

I am off work until Wednesday so I can travel up to Dingwall to see Morton play, it may sound sad however I ain't missed a game all season, including friendlies so with 2 games to go I am not missing out now. Safe to say however if those games don't go well their will be tears, proper big grown up ones!

Yes, Morton mean that much to me.

A bonus of taking the two days off means that I get to watch two live WWE events. Those who know me well will know I am a huge wrestling fan and I have been for about 18 years. I can't really tell you why I enjoy it so much, I just do. It can be funny, exciting and emotional all in same show. For those of you laughing at me right now, I don't really care...it's no different from any other TV show! I think I am even slowly but surly winning Emma around to it, even if its just for her love of Randy Orton's thighs!


Apparently Sunday's now have an 8am, and I have just found out that I am getting picked up at said time tomorrow. GAAAAAA

In June I am working at Solas Festival which is essentially the Scottish offspring of Greenbelt. I am really looking forward to it and tomorrow I get to visit the site where it takes place and meet some of the people I will be working with.

Oh if you want to know more about Solas I have dumped a link just below!


http://www.solasfestival.co.uk/

Can't really thing of much else to say tonight, i'm sure there is something about to fall out my head and on to the blog, but maybe not just yet.....

Toodle pip for now......

OHHHH WAIT, STOP! COME BACK.

I almost forgot my tune for the day, this one should is designed to cheer up anyone who is feeling a bit down. If you don't smile at some point during the song then you need a smile transplant. To make sure you enjoy it I am even going to be nice and leave a link to watch the video!

The song is called Elephant Elephant and it is by Evelyn Evelyn...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7vZqpsJQo0

Please watch it and smile, just once...for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment