Thursday 22 July 2010

Long time no bloggage

Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again.

Seems that the old blogging bug didn't last long, but I thought I would come back to day and spout some random nonsense for you to ignore.

It is just over a week and a half till I jet off to Singapore. It really can't come quick enough. Already planned is a day at Universal Studios and a musical performance by none other than Belle and Sebastian, how fricking cool will that be! Its certainly a far cry from seeing them playing at the Barras or Dunoon town hall!

Apart from that nothing much chances, I just seem to be stumbling towards this holiday. Be warned I might not come back, I might just hand cuff myself to a bar somewhere in Singapore!

So what do I say now? Where do we go from here?

Answers in a comments box below. Best answer will be blogged about.

Oh and just look at the first line for a song to listen to. :)

2 comments:

  1. dont stay in the far east! I'd miss your wife :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok, they have computer's there as well :P

    ReplyDelete