Tuesday 15 June 2010

To infinity and beyond

Why hello there!

Did you miss me? Did you notice I had disappeared? Did it affect you at all?

To be fair it probably didn't.

I haven't blogged in a we while, I'm not sure why, perhaps the novelty has worn off or more than likely i just couldn't be bothered.

I'm not that good at making up stuff, it hurts my brain and then I have to go and lie down.

I go on holiday soon, its a big one - Singapore at the start of August. I can't wait it is going to be awesome. It will be out second visit and I can't wait to go back. I think its the only place I have been on holiday where I have thought - I could live here. Everything about the place is awesome - the people, the transport and the way of life - its something I could do.

We all have dreams, some more realistic than others - ill always have that one but I do have other dreams that are more realistic and when we get home from Singapore it might be time to start working towards them.

No comments:

Post a Comment